The modern-day businessman differs hugely from that of decades ago. Ever since smartphones with a ton of useful apps have appeared, the name of the game has changed immensely. The fact that there are so many of these out there means a lot of ease, but also requires planning, selection and getting used to. Further in this text are outlined a couple of useful one’s for you to pay attention to.
- Google Drive – There isn’t an area out there that Google hasn’t covered. This data storage system allows you to upload data, files and folders to a virtual place, which you can access from anywhere. This app provides you with a fantastic way to view, manage, download and share your files on the go. You don’t even have to be online to have access to your files. If you’re looking for a place to store important documents, PDF’s, spreadsheets, even music, Google Drive might just be a perfect thing for you.
- Stock Chartist – If you are a businessman who wants to keep an eye on the market, this app will do the job for you. By allowing you to save and track the stocks you are interested in, this app is a vital part of any businessman’s professional life. Intelligent as it is, the Stock Chartlist gives you access to useful tools for charting and analysis. Daily, weekly, as well as monthly charts are present, of course, and you can choose parameters for desired indicators.
- Gmail App – As yet another Google’s contribution to the world, Gmail is an integral part of any professional’s life. However, this one is useful for those professional and non-professional alike. It is vital for business purposes and its smart outlook and functionality make it convenient for any purpose. Gmail is the world’s leading email system, so I am sure you will find this app quite essential. It provides a hefty storage space for emails, a convenient interface and a smart search system.
- Uber – This pickup planning app is quintessential for any entrepreneur. Even if almost every cab in your city is full, Uber will make sure you get to your desired location in no time.
- PCloud – This cloud storage app lets you keep all of your important data in one safe place. It works in a simple way – you give people you trust access to the cloud space which you’ve created and you are well on your way towards doing business in a smart way. The PCloud app lets you replace exchanging huge amounts of confidential emails with storing data on one safe spot. You can access your data from any device and add more users or remove those existing to your cloud space at any moment.
- Evernote – Available on pretty much any platform you can think of, this app synchronizes with all of your devices, thus giving you access to your notes, no matter where you are. Evernote even has an option to record voice notes, which you can add to your space. Of course, sharing the notes on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter is also made available. Combining functionality, synchronization and usefulness, Evernote is by far the best note-taking app on the market
- Expensify – The worst part of any business travel trip is filling out the expense reports. Luckily, Expensify can handle these reports for you. By way of syncing with your bank account, this app rids you of a ton of headache.
Without using these nifty apps, you’re basically transporting yourself back to the stone age of business. Seeing as how you own a smartphone and probably a tablet, why shouldn’t you let these apps provide your business life with ease?